• Chapter 369 of the Acts of 2012, An Act for the Humanitarian Medical Use of Marijuana (repealed by Section 47 of Chapter 55 of the Acts of 2017)
• Chapter 334 of the Acts of 2016, The Regulation and Taxation of Marijuana Act
• Chapter 55 of the Acts of 2017, An Act to Ensure Safe Access to Marijuana (which amended Chapter 334 of the Acts of 2016)
• M.G.L. c. 10, § 76, Cannabis Control Commission; members; appointment; terms; removal; quorum; salary; officers; code of ethics; operation as state agency
• M.G.L. c. 94G, Regulation of the Use and Distribution of Marijuana Not Medically Prescribed
• M.G.L. c. 94I, Medical Use of Marijuana
• FILED – 935 CMR 500.000: Adult Use of Marijuana
• FILED – 935 CMR 501.000: Medical Use of Marijuana
All provisions of 935 CMR 502.000: Colocated Adult-Use and Medical-Use Marijuana Operations have been incorporated, as applicable, in 935 CMR 500.000 and 935 CMR 501.000. Therefore the colocated regulations, 935 CMR 502.000, have been repealed.
• 935 CMR 500.000: Adult Use of Marijuana
• 935 CMR 501.000: Medical Use of Marijuana
• 935 CMR 502.000: Colocated Adult-Use and Medical-Use Marijuana Operations
These regulations are unofficial and for informational purposes only. The official versions are the printed version which can be obtained for purchase at the State Bookstore at: www.sec.state.ma.us/spr/sprcat/catidx.htm.