The Social Equity Program application is now open. Please register here to begin the application process. Notice: We recommend that applicants use Google Chrome for the best user experience.
Social Equity Program – Application Preview
Applicants or licensees are eligible for the social equity program if they demonstrate at least one of the following criteria:
1. Residence in an area of disproportionate impact for at least 5 of the past 10 years and an income that does not exceed 400% of the Federal Poverty Level;
2. A past drug conviction and residence in Massachusetts for at least the preceding 12 months; or
3. Married to or the child of a person with a drug conviction and residence in Massachusetts for at least the preceding 12 months.
These tracks are based on an applicant’s specific interests in the cannabis industry, their current skills, and the outcomes they are seeking to gain from the program.
Those seeking licensure and ownership
Those interested in cannabis careers at Marijuana Establishments at the managerial and executive level
– Core Experienced Candidates (2-6 years)
– Core Professional Candidates (7+ years)
Re-Entry & Entry
Those interested in entry-level positions within Marijuana Establishments
– Re-entry level Candidates (re-entering society)
– Entry-level Candidates (0-2 years)
Those with existing skills that are directly transferable to working with or supporting cannabis businesses. Inventors and developers of new cannabis accessories and tools.
– Trade Professionals
– Managerial Professionals